
Ha! That picture cracks me up!
That Blackfin Tuna is just one of the MANY fish Joe & Drew caught this GORGEOUS Saturday!

Usually, when Joe leaves and says he's going far - I don't expect him back till 5 or 6 in the evening. Getting a call from him around 2 typically means something went wrong, I dread seeing his number come up early!
But Saturday! He called at 2:30 to say they were heading back because they could not physically fit any more fish in the box on the boat - crazy! The giddiness in their voices was so obvious, they had a great day!
All in all they brought back 4 Blackfin Tuna, 2 Grouper, 2 Snapper and 1 big ol' Kingfish!
They also took a re-donk-ulous amount of pictures, so I'll shut up and let them speak for themselves :)




LOOK at all that blood!


Drew FINALLY caught his grouper! Victory!


I met them at the marina when they got back so I could get pictures of both of them...






Such a happy face!

The almost 30 lb tuna!


And the 45 inch, 25 lb King!




The whole haul!

We have successfully re-loaded the freezer (really, we're looking into getting one for the garage!)
I was going to take artsy pictures of the ceviche we made with the grouper (thanks to will's awesome recipe!), but we ate most of it - ha!

Same goes for the tuna we made for dinner!

No comments:
Post a Comment