We still haven't bought a camera (picked one out, just need to buy...), so - nothing fun to post.
BUT, I did want to acknowledge the fact that I'm turning 29. So, Happy Birthday to me!
Also, 29 - Really? WTF?
I look forward to taking advantage of the last year of my 20's. To making sure
I round out this decade as one of the best yet. So much of who I am has been formed in these last 9 years - I hope to slide into the age of 30 eagerly awaiting the next 10 (Er, also the next 50 - I'd like to live to at least 90!)
I round out this decade as one of the best yet. So much of who I am has been formed in these last 9 years - I hope to slide into the age of 30 eagerly awaiting the next 10 (Er, also the next 50 - I'd like to live to at least 90!)
I'd like to note that I tried finding at least a baby picture to upload to commemorate my life - and when I stuck my hand in the box of old pictures, I sliced 2 fingers open on a broken picture frame. I took the gushing blood as a sign that maybe no one should see those baby pics!
And since I can't really post with no pictures, here's one off my phone from long, long ago of me and my boo-dog. He's been so good lately, everyone needs a Moo to kiss on.
To be so lucky as to have a lifetime surrounded by love?
A very happy day to me indeed.

1 comment:
Hey Christina,
Not really sure how else to get in touch with you, but I wanted to thank you for the kind words and support you left the other day. I can't express the appreciation and comfort it gave me to hear from you.
Mom passed away Saturday night. I am vacillating between a calm numbness and being a total mess.
I hope you are doing well. Don't worry about 29 too much-seems like you got it covered. All the best to you, always.
-Mike
Post a Comment