3.29.2011

100!

So I've got a post coming about Joe's Texas fishing adventure (or lack thereof, as the case may be) - BUT - this is the 100th post! So I figured it should be something special, don't you think? And this guy, he just screams special :)


When Joe's gone, he tends to be very spoiled because we feel so bad for him having to be home all day. On one of our trips to Petsmart, he picked this tennis ball (and by picked I mean he chomped down on it, dragging me out of the store, having to dig in my heels to even pay for the thing), and it's been his inseparable partner ever since. Thanks to Kong for finally making a tennis ball that could survive our little chomper - it lasted about a week! They usually only make it a few hours!
Love that lil' monkey - hopefully we have plenty more posts about him!

No comments: