Pictures. Pictures. Pictures.
Life has been busy. Everyone we know is getting married (leaving no real time to plan a wedding of our own) - our weekends have been filled with bridal showers, engagement parties, and the weddings themselves, leaving little time for much else. It's been a ton of fun, don't get my wrong, but lots of other things - like our yard, and this lil 'ol blog, have been neglected. Sometime around the end of June things should slow down - I'll keep you posted :)
But! I can try to do a better job here! So let's start with some pictures!
Before Joe went to Texas, literally mere hours before, he went fishing to take advantage of the Super Moon. They killllllled some fish. Came home with 29 snapper that night! Ch-ch-ch-check it out!
They got home about 4 am, and Joe had no time to filet any of that fish - he left at 4:30 for Texas. I got home from a bachelorette party exactly as they were packing up the car to leave (not that I would have been much help fileting fish - especially without him!). Mitch, Tim, and Billy got to take home quite the catch!






1 comment:
That's a lot of fish! I grew up eating fish but just stopped eating it one day. Now I haven't eaten it in YEARS.
Post a Comment