3.03.2009

Not dead

So I heard, that I looked like death in the last post. 
I think I was even told that I looked like a dying cancer patient. 
So just to reassure everybody that I am still, very much, alive and breathing - here is proof.


In fact - my eyes look great! This is the only (temporary) evidence that I even had surgery - a "hickey" from the machine they place on the eye, and even that should fade by this weekend. When I was tested a week ago, they both read 20/20. If you've never worn glasses, you have no idea how amazing it is to wake up in the morning and be able to see! 
{ignore the unplucked eyebrows please - wearing glasses for a month and a half, they were kind of hidden and forgotten... I've since taken care of it, I swear!}


Another amazing thing that happened last weekend?? Look who shaved off his terrorist beard! AND got a haircut! Who remembered there was such a good looking face under there?!


In other, completely unrelated news - I purchased www.criscreative.com. 
There's nothing there now, it's just a parked page. But I hope to get up a portfolio site soon!


No comments: