4.18.2009

Maaaan, We've been busy - gonna try to catch up with a couple posts - I'd do it in one, but Mark & Laurel getting married definitely deserves its own!

It was a busy, beautiful weekend.

Friday: Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties
(I'm not posting pictures of this to protect the guilty)

Saturday: Rehearsal/Rehearsal Dinner
(Joe, Me, Mark, Laurel)
Sunday: Wedding!
I don't have pictures of the actual ceremony because I was in it! It was gorgeous though - on the beach on Longboat Key, perfect weather, beautiful sunset, great wedding.

(the new Mr & Mrs Bailey)

(the bridesmaids, Tristan & I, and matron of honor, Amoret, Laurel's mom)

(Zaneta & I)

(Joe & I)

(their first dance)

(Tom and Edith decided that since Mark & Laurel didn't smoosh the cake, we should... this was so unfair)

Monday: Church Wedding
I didn't get pictures of this either... oops?

Great weekend though! It was awesome to be able to celebrate with such great friends :)

No comments: