Wanna know why?
huh?
huh?
huh?
huh?
Because I was driving! I drove it fast even! In the old boat I trolled it around quite a bit - but I got this one up to about 25 knots! I'm kind of a chickenshit - so this was huge! Once we got close to other boats I handed the boat over to the expert though, I'm not stupid :)

I suppose I could throw in some pictures of the marina too, since it's the new digs and all. We're still getting things figured out - but it's a pretty nice place, 3 storied racks on the inside, 5 docks on the outside. Now if only we could actually get out of there at 6:30 am without being blocked in, everything would be golden!

These lifts are the same as the old marina, but a different brand... that escapes my brain at the moment. I can never get used to how they lift these big boats out of the water so easily and drive them around bouncing all over the place without killing someone!
No comments:
Post a Comment