I have 4 siblings - 3 brothers, 1 sister. I've always enjoyed having a bigger family, it makes for really fun get-togethers. Now that we're older, they're definitely fewer and further between, but it's still always a good time.
One thing we always try to do when the 5 of us are in one place - typically only at Christmas - is get a picture of the 5 of us together. They're definitely getting more rushed, a quick hairbrushing and point & shoot camera outside - but I know that someday when we're all old, with kids of our own, it will be fun to look back on year after year of just the 5 of us together.
This is us in 1992 - when Michael was only 1!
And now, 17 yrs later, in 2009.
One thing we always try to do when the 5 of us are in one place - typically only at Christmas - is get a picture of the 5 of us together. They're definitely getting more rushed, a quick hairbrushing and point & shoot camera outside - but I know that someday when we're all old, with kids of our own, it will be fun to look back on year after year of just the 5 of us together.
This is us in 1992 - when Michael was only 1!

And now, 17 yrs later, in 2009.
No comments:
Post a Comment