12.25.2009

It's beginning to look alot like christmas...

Errr... it did look like Christmas?

Only, again, we weren't here... so I didn't really get pictures till New Years Eve!

This is a bit of it... welcome to our casa :)

I made this wreath from last year's ornaments - I promise it looks better in person!

I made these ornaments for the kitchen (there were 3, but someone doesn't know how to open and close a kitchen cabinet softly)


And our tree! Someday I would love to get a real tree, but since it would be dead, dead, dead when we get back after 2 weeks... this will do!
The tree skirt is a fun little bit I got in NY this year, too bad they sucked! :)


And check out these sweet little silverware holders my aunt made me for christmas! She's my total crafty inspiration!


And the table! I never posted pictures of it when we bought it (I know, I'm slacking!) But it was really fun to decorate it! Maybe next year we can actually eat a meal at it all done up!


We had a great time while up North, I got to spend a lot of time with family I don't get to see nearly often enough, as did Joe (he even got in some snowboarding!). I do have to add, though, that it was COLD in NY (snow! yay!) - I about froze my nose off on multiple occassions! I was thankful for the 60° weather here in FL when we got back (even though that was still cold for here!)

No comments: