11.03.2010

Wedding!

Oh man. Busy. We have been BUSY.

Well, not so much the last week - we've mostly just been playing Angry Birds. But before that - BUSY!

Jim & Jess got married! And no, these pictures are not from my camera, though some are from my phone... Joe's parents and friends were in town for the weekend and it was such a fun time! (even if now I really, really want to trade the Jeep in for a Chevy Tahoe...)

(Paul walking in)

(Jess and her Daddy)

(How cute is he all tuxedo'd up?)

(So Sweet)

(Joe's Parents)

(Ari & I)

(Joe gave the best speech! So proud of him!)

(Best Man & Maid of Honor - Joe has two left feet - ha!)
(Joe Paterno even showed up for the wedding!)

It was SUCH a fun wedding and I'm so, so bummed I don't have more pictures. 
So happy for both of them!

No comments: