I did not go fishing this weekend (I'm noticing a trend here) - but the same group of hoodlums as last weekend went. While they DID take pictures, I'll take the blame for having left one of the camera settings to macro (really close) so that when they used it, most of the pictures came out super blurry... like so:
Eh, you can tell what they are anyways!

Some came out clear though, I have no idea why they couldn't just leave it on this setting?
They stumbled on some Jewfish (is that offensive?) and Tad, Joe & Daignault all got to fight one! None got one on the boat, but Joe's got pretty close and the Jewfish (again, offensive?) had a big ol' shark in its mouth!


They caught a bunch of other stuff - they kept a gag, a red grouper, an AJ, 3 kings (I've nicknamed them myrrh, frankincense, and gold - ha!), and a barracuda...



They had a LONG day - but tons of fun, of course.
Here's some more blurry pictures!

And proof that Chase was really there and didn't jinx it!

Eh, you can tell what they are anyways!
Some came out clear though, I have no idea why they couldn't just leave it on this setting?
They stumbled on some Jewfish (is that offensive?) and Tad, Joe & Daignault all got to fight one! None got one on the boat, but Joe's got pretty close and the Jewfish (again, offensive?) had a big ol' shark in its mouth!


They caught a bunch of other stuff - they kept a gag, a red grouper, an AJ, 3 kings (I've nicknamed them myrrh, frankincense, and gold - ha!), and a barracuda...



They had a LONG day - but tons of fun, of course.
Here's some more blurry pictures!

And proof that Chase was really there and didn't jinx it!

No comments:
Post a Comment