I've slacked (again) at posting! It's been a busy, but uneventful (is that odd? we have no time, but nothing to show for it?) couple of weeks!
We (and by we, I mean Joe) have done a bunch of traveling this year. Mostly for work. Boooo.
But we (and I do mean WE!) got to take a nice long weekend to Texas for my cousin Megan's wedding!
Going to Texas is really exciting for me because I have more family in Houston (on both my mom and dad's sides) than anywhere else. It had the potential to be overwhelming to fit everyone in - but was really a lot of fun! I didn't end up getting many pictures because we were always running around, but I got to see my cousin Olga, her husband and two little boys (one who is brand new!), my Godfather/Uncle Rodolfo, his wife and their three kids (who are totally taller than me! and the youngest is my godson) and my whole family on my dad's side - which was awesome because it was the first time in 18 years (well, ever, really since sarah and olon are only 16 & 14) that we were ALL together, so that was pretty special.
I did take a few pictures at the wedding!

{Megan and her Daddy}

{Megan and Cody, Just Married!}

{My Sister, Andrea, and Me}

{My Brother, Daniel, and his fiancee, Mary Meghan}

{The only, blurry, picture I got of Me and Joe}

{My Grandparents with all of their grandkids}
And this, was the sweetest thing ever. They did the dance where all the married couples dance and they determine who's been married the longest - and my grandparents danced longest - 58 years! (I really hope I remembered that number right!)

So many years! Can you even begin to imagine how much they've been through together? It's pretty awesome :)
It was a great weekend, a beautiful, classic, wedding! So glad we got to go :)
Even if Joe got on the plane to head back to NY/CT for work instead of FL right after :(
We (and by we, I mean Joe) have done a bunch of traveling this year. Mostly for work. Boooo.
But we (and I do mean WE!) got to take a nice long weekend to Texas for my cousin Megan's wedding!
Going to Texas is really exciting for me because I have more family in Houston (on both my mom and dad's sides) than anywhere else. It had the potential to be overwhelming to fit everyone in - but was really a lot of fun! I didn't end up getting many pictures because we were always running around, but I got to see my cousin Olga, her husband and two little boys (one who is brand new!), my Godfather/Uncle Rodolfo, his wife and their three kids (who are totally taller than me! and the youngest is my godson) and my whole family on my dad's side - which was awesome because it was the first time in 18 years (well, ever, really since sarah and olon are only 16 & 14) that we were ALL together, so that was pretty special.
I did take a few pictures at the wedding!
{Megan and her Daddy}
{Megan and Cody, Just Married!}
{My Sister, Andrea, and Me}
{My Brother, Daniel, and his fiancee, Mary Meghan}
{The only, blurry, picture I got of Me and Joe}

{My Grandparents with all of their grandkids}
And this, was the sweetest thing ever. They did the dance where all the married couples dance and they determine who's been married the longest - and my grandparents danced longest - 58 years! (I really hope I remembered that number right!)
So many years! Can you even begin to imagine how much they've been through together? It's pretty awesome :)
It was a great weekend, a beautiful, classic, wedding! So glad we got to go :)
Even if Joe got on the plane to head back to NY/CT for work instead of FL right after :(
No comments:
Post a Comment