I'm gonna make this one quick - I promised I'd get it posted!
Our nasty weather seems to have ended and the Florida we know and love is back again! We have a lot of landscaping to catch up on - but we DID plant the three fig trees we brought back with us from NY (those are hearty little suckers btw, the big one started blooming in the garage, in the cold, with no sun or water!)
Just lookit it now!
We even have a FIG!
And then there's these little guys...

Those pictures are a little deceiving... this is how little they really are!

Yeah, kinda hard to see through the weeds,GRASS! I think we should place bets on how long it'll take Joe to take run over one with a lawnmower!
Just lookit it now!
We even have a FIG!
And then there's these little guys...
Those pictures are a little deceiving... this is how little they really are!
Yeah, kinda hard to see through the
No comments:
Post a Comment