Remember the palm tree? The one Joe swears is dead?
It's been a non-stop argument around this house whether or not this poor tree is going to survive!
I finally got him to agree to give it till we get back from the Bahamas Mid-April (did I tell you we're going to the Bahamas?! Woohoo!)
Today, when I got home from work, Joe had decided to hack at the dead palm leaves as a pre-emptive strike against the tree he thinks is dead (BOOOOOO!)
But look! Look at what was left over!

Want a closer look? Is that a sign of GREEN LIFE?!

I think it is! There's do doubt that is! I even have photographic proof that it is ALIVE and GROWING, what do you think??

Next week "Save the PalmTree" Tshirts - who's in? I won't give up on this tree yet!
It's been a non-stop argument around this house whether or not this poor tree is going to survive!
I finally got him to agree to give it till we get back from the Bahamas Mid-April (did I tell you we're going to the Bahamas?! Woohoo!)
Today, when I got home from work, Joe had decided to hack at the dead palm leaves as a pre-emptive strike against the tree he thinks is dead (BOOOOOO!)
But look! Look at what was left over!

Want a closer look? Is that a sign of GREEN LIFE?!

I think it is! There's do doubt that is! I even have photographic proof that it is ALIVE and GROWING, what do you think??

Next week "Save the PalmTree" Tshirts - who's in? I won't give up on this tree yet!
No comments:
Post a Comment