I love throwing a party (especially when it's for me! ha!)
Everything about it, the food prep, the shopping, the people - all of it. So this year, when we decided to do one the day after my birthday, I was all over it.
First up: Lots of food, so yummy!

Throw in some lovely ladies!

Some super fun cupcakes (this was my birthday present to myself, yay)

And some more awesome people!


A loaded backyard, it rained, we put up tents and kept on truckin...





(side note: I was gifted so many flowers it was amazing. I loved it! Joe had those sent to work - how gorgeous are they?!)
This is what happens when you're having too much fun and forget there's food on the grill, lol

It was such a great time!
I didn't take that many pictures (way too busy goofing off)...
and some of them were removed to protect the guilty ;) ha!
Everything about it, the food prep, the shopping, the people - all of it. So this year, when we decided to do one the day after my birthday, I was all over it.
First up: Lots of food, so yummy!
Throw in some lovely ladies!
Some super fun cupcakes (this was my birthday present to myself, yay)
And some more awesome people!
A loaded backyard, it rained, we put up tents and kept on truckin...
(side note: I was gifted so many flowers it was amazing. I loved it! Joe had those sent to work - how gorgeous are they?!)
This is what happens when you're having too much fun and forget there's food on the grill, lol
It was such a great time!
I didn't take that many pictures (way too busy goofing off)...
and some of them were removed to protect the guilty ;) ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment