8.06.2009

Rocky's new bed

While Joe fishes - I just sit around and watch tv.
Ha!
No, usually I do stuff around the house, crafts and things like that - I enjoy my AC!
Most of it is little stuff, but this one I'm excited about! Joe got me a sewing machine as an early birthday present (love it!) and I got to work on a little somethin' for Rockdog :)
He sleeps all day in Joe's office and the berber carpet/couch aren't very bulldog friendly - so we decided he needed his own bed in there to match the rest of the sports decor!


We got a bunch of fleece and I just made up the measurements and sewed away! It came out pretty good! It only looks lumpy from the stuffing, lol.
I'm not nearly talented enough to put his name on with the machine, so I hand-sewed those, but they're pretty fun!


I have NO idea how to really put in a zipper, so I made it up and sewed in these little stripes to cover my oops!


I stuffed it with old pillows - he LOVES to lay on our pillows so maybe he'll like this. He doesn't really know what to think of it yet, he sniffs at it, gets excited running around it, then goes to chew a bone on his old bed! Oh well!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey! Thanks so much for stopping by today to celebrate my birthday with me!

I'm excited to tell you that you were the winner of the Hey Ya! giveaway and were the 18th person to leave me a comment.

Please send me an email with your full mailing address and I will get a surprise off to you!

fantabulouslyfrugal@gmail.com

Thanks again!