Ok - I know I've been slacking. We've been really busy!
or something like that.
For posterity's sake (to hide my shame) I'm going to backdate a whole bunch of posts, and then years from now, we'll be none the wiser. (I mean aside from the fact that I just admitted it in that sentence, hmmm...)
ANYWAYS...
I'm going to let you in on a little secret.
ok?
I have the greatest friends in all the land. No, really. I know you may think your friends are grand and all, but I promise you mine are way better. I'm not bragging. It's just simple fact. :) I am so lucky to be surrounded by such incredible people.
Case in point: my birthday!
Firstly, this was the sunset on my birthday, I don't think it coulda been any more beautiful!

I also just so happen to share a birthday with Will, one of my favorite people!
So, thirteen (13!!!) of us met up at JoTo for dinner!
We squeezed around the hibachi table of awesomeness

And feasted on the most amazing food prepared by this guy

Who can resist a flaming volcano in your face?!

Seriously, this place is so good. You just have to get over the heat, and the food being flung at your face


And Will's mom brought this incredible cookies and cream ice cream cake... mmmmm....

Seriously, such a great night!


We had a party too - which is gonna have to go in another post, because this one is way too long! And I don't want to overload your brains with all the eyecandy :)
or something like that.
For posterity's sake (to hide my shame) I'm going to backdate a whole bunch of posts, and then years from now, we'll be none the wiser. (I mean aside from the fact that I just admitted it in that sentence, hmmm...)
ANYWAYS...
I'm going to let you in on a little secret.
ok?
I have the greatest friends in all the land. No, really. I know you may think your friends are grand and all, but I promise you mine are way better. I'm not bragging. It's just simple fact. :) I am so lucky to be surrounded by such incredible people.
Case in point: my birthday!
Firstly, this was the sunset on my birthday, I don't think it coulda been any more beautiful!
I also just so happen to share a birthday with Will, one of my favorite people!
So, thirteen (13!!!) of us met up at JoTo for dinner!
We squeezed around the hibachi table of awesomeness
And feasted on the most amazing food prepared by this guy
Who can resist a flaming volcano in your face?!
Seriously, this place is so good. You just have to get over the heat, and the food being flung at your face
And Will's mom brought this incredible cookies and cream ice cream cake... mmmmm....
Seriously, such a great night!
We had a party too - which is gonna have to go in another post, because this one is way too long! And I don't want to overload your brains with all the eyecandy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment